When blockchain and businesses merge for a stellar experience: Meet CoinsPaid and its upcoming IDO
CoinsPaid is the world’s largest crypto payment ecosystem that leverages and automates crypto payments for iGaming and other businesses. 5% of all on-chain crypto transactions are processed by CoinsPaid making its turnover reach €300 million per month.
Supporting over 50 cryptocurrencies and 20 fiat currencies, CoinsPaid created a whole ecosystem of services, such as OTC desk & exchange, recurring payments (Plugn’ Pay), invoices, and automated affiliate payouts, B2C wallet, white label solutions and so much more. Since 2014, CoinsPaid has helped over 600 iGaming businesses implement crypto payment and exchange solutions. The impressive list of its clients includes P24B, eGaming, UltraPlay and FavBet, just to mention a few.
It’s not just numbers
So, what makes CoinsPaid the number one crypto payment gateway for iGaming?
- 600+ clients served globally
- over 6 mln transactions processed
- 1.25 bln EUR processed in 2020 and over 1.3 bln EUR already this year
- Built-in AML with 2 providers
- First crypto gateway passed 2 security audits (Kaspersky Labs and 10Guards)
- AIBS Award Winner as payment provider of the year (May 2021)
CoinsPaid is developing at a high pace and keeps expanding the infrastructure with DeFi to bridge online business with that.
DeFi services: the next step on the way to limitless payments
To further remove the common roadblocks standing in the way of online businesses, CoinsPaid will introduce DeFi solutions. This unlocks even higher transparency and paves the way for new handy features.
To start with, CoinsPaid will present the CPD native DeFi Token in the upcoming IDO. It will interconnect products and services and make the ecosystem more competitive. CPD is designed as a utility token for:
- Stacking rewards
- Value transfer
Let’s take a closer look at how CPD can be useful for an average user.
CPD use cases
- Stake and pay commissions in CPD. CoinsPaid users will be able to get up to 50% discount on all operations in the ecosystem both for B2B and B2C solutions.
- Revenue sharing for liquidity providers. By staking BTC, USDT and ETH in liquidity pools, customers will earn ARY and have it increased by up to 50% with CPD tokens.
- Earn interest for lending. Lenders will get up to a 50% higher interest rate in CPD. Besides, the token will serve as the collateral in the CoinsPaid escrow service.
- Borrowing collateral. BTC, USDT and ETH borrowers pay up to 50% lower interest rate in CPD with the token also serving as the collateral.
- Loyalty rewards for affiliates and B2B product resellers. Partners holding CPD tokens get up to 20% lifetime commissions from reseller merchants. CoinsPaid wallet affiliates will earn up to 50% revenue share versus 15% standard reward.
- Service payments. CPD token will be the main payment option for the PR in CoinsPaid Academy and marketing services offered by the team.
There will be new applications and features enabled by CPD token as the CoinsPaid ecosystem keeps expanding. According to the roadmap, users should expect the loyalty system for CPD to appear in Q3 2021 and CPD Staking in Q4 2021.
CoinsPaid will also organise monthly token burning events when all tokens go into circulation. This deflationary tokenomics model will prevent dramatic CPD price drops and make it even more profitable.
Are you in?
The IDO was launched on June 1st. The exact date of the IDO public sale will be announced later, so you still have time to register. Make sure to join a waiting list — that’s the only way to be whitelisted and access the IDO. Approved participants will be able to purchase CPD for as low as $0.02 per token. On public listing, the price will be 0.03!