Make a YouTube video about CoinsPaid and win an IDO White List slot and $500!
In anticipation of the upcoming IDO, we’re starting the #CoinsPaidIDO contest. We really liked your works from the last challenge, so we couldn’t wait to do another one!
Make a YouTube review about CoinsPaid, and have a chance to win $500, plus one of the two guaranteed slots on the whitelist. Only until August 19!
1) Subscribe to the CoinsPaid YouTube channel — and keep subscribed until the results of the challenge are announced (though we hope you’ll stay with us for much longer).
2) Create content trying to mention CoinsPaid key features, advantages, and the upcoming IDO.
3) All content should be in English only and feature CoinsPaid as the main subject.
4) The title of the video should be as follows: “Your CoinsPaid slogan — CoinsPaid IDO Contest” (i.e. “The future of online transactions — CoinsPaid IDO Contest”). The video description should contain a relevant overview of your work and the #CoinsPaidIDO hashtag. Your thumbnail must have the CoinsPaid logo.
5) Fill the form to join the contest. You’ll need to provide your name and email address, a link to the video you’ve created, and an ERC-20 wallet address.
❗ Content with low quality or engagement (likes, comments) won’t be considered for the prizes.
Between August 13 and August 19, we will select three winners. We will award two pieces of content with a whitelisted slot for the upcoming IDO. Three of the finalists will get:
3rd place — $150
2nd place — Whitelist slot + $350
1st place — Whitelist slot + $500
1) What is the deadline?
Submit your content no later than August 19, 2021.
2) Can I submit several pieces of content?
You can submit several pieces of content (of the same or different types — but you can only win one prize).
3) Are all countries eligible to participate?
All countries are eligible except for the following restricted territories: Iran, North Korea, USA, and Germany (see the disclaimer for more info).
4) Any restrictions for the content?
We will not accept any content that:
- is offensive to anybody (both in terms of wording and visuals)
- features swear words
- negatively presents CoinsPaid and its products
- features false or incorrect information
- was not created personally by you (plagiarism)
Include your nickname in a way that nobody can steal your content. For instance, you can place it in the video where it can’t be easily removed.
5) Should I show my face on a YouTube video?
You can choose if the video should feature your face or not.
Let the contest begin! ⚡️
CoinsPaid is one of the world’s largest crypto payment providers, with over 1.8 billion euros worth of crypto processed in 2021 alone. The IDO will allow us to expand into DeFi and connect B2C users and our 700+ B2B clients (merchants) within a single unified ecosystem.