CoinsPaid’s getting bigger: the new statistics about the company
CoinsPaid is glad to share its success with the community. Over Q2, the volume of BTC transactions has grown. Today, CoinsPaid processes over 5% of global on-chain BTC transactions.
Here are the key statistics:
- The platform processed over 700,000 Bitcoin transactions in June 2021.
- The total transaction volume in June 2021 is $400 mln.
- Since January 2018, CoinsPaid has hosted over 9 mln transactions.
- The turnover in 2021 has already reached 1,8 bln since January.
- We’ve increased our portfolio of paying B2B clients (merchants) to 700+.
The last three months were highly successful for CoinsPaid, and further growth is expected. With new DeFi services and an IDO on their way, the platform will become available for the B2C segment and a wider global audience.
Currently, CoinsPaid is going through the Private Round of its IDO campaign. The date for the Public Round will become known soon. Keep tabs on the news and join the CoinsPaid community on social media to not miss your chance to get the CPD token.