The latest news from the CoinsPaid team in our May Digest!
In May, several important crypto and fintech events took place in Dubai, UAE. The CoinsPaid team, represented by the GPR, CoinsPaid Media, Business Development, and Sales departments, attended the conferences in person for networking and brand awareness. The events included:
- May 19–20 iFX EXPO
- May 24 Limitless DeFi
- May 25–26 AIBC Summit, where we were exhibiting with a booth this year
- May 27 Supreme Blockchain Conference
On May 25, at the AIBC Summit Award Ceremony, CoinsPaid received a winning award in the “Payment Provider of the Year” category!
The AIBC Summit presents premium global awards for emerging technology. We are thrilled to have gained this recognition in 2021. This trophy further distinguishes us from the rest of the payment providers, proving that we are moving in the right direction.
In addition to all the offline events, we participated in six online events around the world, namely: Sigma Manila on May 5, SBC CasinoBeats Slots Festival on May 11, Consensus on May 24–27, AIBC virtual on May 25–26, eCommerce Day Colombia on May 27, and Prague Gaming Virtual Summit on May 28.
Everywhere we went, we had fantastic success and great networking opportunities. Presently, our team continues to work in Dubai, and we will share further insights on their work in our June Digest.
CoinsPaid Media is gaining popularity on their social channels, with the army of followers growing every day. Subscribe if you still haven’t done so on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!
This month, CoinsPaid Media assembled its first partnerships! Our team was working on media coverage and reporting back from the iFX event, Limitless DeFi, and other events in Dubai!
You can also follow CoinsPaid Media’s newly launched Youtube channel to watch exciting moments from the Dubai crypto scene and interviews with some major industry influencers, including Brock Pierce, Tone Vays, Carl Runefelt, Davinci, and many more (currently being prepared and will be released soon).
How deep is your understanding of the crypto industry? Check it here while our CoinsPaid Media website is getting ready to go live!
The Product Development Team was busy with the beta testing of a mobile version of the B2C Wallet for IOS and Android. The B2C Wallet is an essential part of the CoinsPaid ecosystem, which will allow individual clients to access the services by CoinsPaid. We’re looking forward to this product becoming available to the public!
The Business Development Team is working to improve and ease the user experience, among other things. Please find below the list of this month’s introductions made for businesses and partners:
- New account manager button linking the client directly with the Back office in a second. A short video explaining where you can find this button is here.
- TG channel Cryptoprocessing.com. Notifications are created for all our users and clients to receive timely updates from the CoinsPaid team.
- Settlement of BTC withdrawals. This month we introduced batch processing for BTC withdrawals. After the first withdrawal request, the batch opens for the next five minutes, collecting all the upcoming requests and settling them in this batch instead of processing them one by one. The transaction is reflected on the interface in around seven minutes after the initial withdrawal submission.
- CoinsPaid now accepts MGA licensed merchants. Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
CoinsPaid’s complex ecosystem manages to deliver simple one-touch payment transactions in a single interface on your mobile device and PCs. In our webinar called Optimal currencies for payments: save on fees and improve customer experience, hosted by CoinsPaid CEO Max Krupyshev on May 20, we provided some details to help you understand how cryptocurrency processing works behind the scenes. We shared insights and guides on finding more opportunities to cut costs for your business and your clients using Cryptoprocessing by CoinsPaid. We invite you to watch this video, followed by the AMA session and some essential news on CoinsPaid plans!
This past month, part of our team was working hard towards launching a completely new product in DeFi. Please wait for the official announcement of this fantastic news!