CoinsPaid News Digest April 2021
Please welcome our first CoinsPaid Corporate Digest.
The Digest is fully dedicated to our company news and will cover product updates, changes in procedures, announcements of our recent activities and achievements.
April 2021 was pretty busy for the whole CoinsPaid team and especially for the Events department.
On April 15, we attended The Georgia Gambling Conference in Tbilisi, Georgia, which united professionals and experts from the landline and online casino sector and gambling.
The event itself was a great insight into the current state of the gambling industry and its ongoing trends. Surprisingly, CoinsPaid happened to be the only crypto processing provider at the conference!
Our team had great success presenting Cryptoprocessing by CoinsPaid and its commercial case for gambling. We continue receiving fantastic feedback and lots of direct business inquiries following the event. The industry is very open to crypto solutions, and the adoption of crypto services seems to be happening here quicker than in other sectors!
In April, we applied for the Payment of the year AIBC nomination! Please stay tuned. We will keep you updated on our progress there.
Great news for all those interested in crypto and tech! We have launched the CoinsPaid Media!
Crypto and blockchain products are not easy to understand. By creating CoinsPaid Media, we aim to spread the knowledge about digital technologies, bring expert opinions on trends and markets, share valuable business cases and experiences, and much more!
CoinsPaid Media is a complete media source you can revert to for the latest news, updates, and general questions you may have for the crypto industry. Please follow us on CoinsPaid Media Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook!
Our Media team is currently busy preparing a full recap of the Georgia Gambling Conference, and the teaser is already here! Check it out: https://youtu.be/HbcAip-bUlc
The very core of the CoinsPaid project is the digital solutions we deliver for the world!
CoinsPaid development team’s work continues in different directions, including analyzing the market, responding to the new demands by bringing new functionalities to existing products, and creating new ones.
Among the latest updates and releases:
- B2C wallet launch. Our B2C wallet is made for individual users and brings you comfortable asset management with 20+ fiat and 30+ cryptocurrencies in one window service. The wallet is certified by security audit so that you can be confident in the safety of all operations. To register your B2C CoinsPaid Wallet, please sign up on our page here: https://coinspaid.com/wallet/
- Referral system introduction. The referral system is designed to enrich the user experience and allow our partners to gain rewards for bringing new clients to the platform. The referral program is based on affiliate links that are currently being coded. We will let you know as soon as this functionality becomes active.
- Withdrawal limit in Cryptoprocessing by CoinsPaid. This minor feature is essential for keeping track of withdrawals and moderating them manually when needed. We have added this function to improve the day-to-day financial operations of our business clients!
- New coin support. In the last release of B2C Wallet, you can find newly added TRX and TRC 20 USDT. In Cryptoprocessing, we added WBTC, XED, DAI! These new currencies increase the variety of tokens you can buy/sell/hold, helping you diversify your portfolio in the best possible way!
CoinsPaid operates globally, and you can reach out to us from any part of the world!
With the current growth in the BTC price and other digital currencies, we want to bring your attention to CoinsPaid B2B Wallet and OTC Desk. Both these products are very convenient instruments to add to your finance management. We deliver easy access to the most popular and reliable digital assets and the fastest exchange at the most favorable rate! We currently support 20+ fiat and 30+ cryptocurrencies!
Commercial clients using our B2B Wallet are gaining more profits and audiences as they can receive and send settlements in crypto all over the world in a fast, secure, and cost-efficient way.
CoinsPaid’s OTC DESK brings you more than just exchange! We stand out among others on the market by:
- A dedicated team of experienced traders
- Deep liquidity pool
- Round the clock operation and support of the platform
- Competitive pricing with no hidden fees
For any business inquiries regarding our services, please contact our Business Development Team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To summarize this month, we can say that it was a great, busy time for all of us at the CoinsPaid team, and we expect even greater May! Stay tuned! More news to come!