To apply for the Whitelist, you will need to go through the KYC process.
To get through KYC you have to go through the 2 steps (Identity & Liveness).
Identity (Document verification)
The following conditions must be met in confirming the document:
- Original full-size;
- Single-colored background;
- Readable, well-lit, colored images;
- No black and white images;
- No edited or expired documents.
1. Take a selfie of yourself with a neutral expression;
2. Make sure your whole face is visible, centred, and your eyes are open;
3. Do not crop your ID or use ready-made screenshots;
4. Do not hide or alter parts of your face (No hats/filters/headgear/etc).
Once you have done all the steps, and they have been reviewed, you will receive the following letter:
Join the Whitelist (until August 31).
CoinsPaid is one of the world’s largest crypto payment providers, with over 2.3 billion euros worth of crypto processed in 2021 alone. The IDO will allow us to expand into DeFi and connect B2C users and our 700+ B2B clients (merchants) within a single unified ecosystem.