CoinsPaid creativity challenge: make a meme, gif or video and win a whitelisted slot for the upcoming IDO
To celebrate the upcoming IDO, we’re starting a very special creativity challenge on Twitter and YouTube. It’s our way to say thank you to the community!
Create a meme, GIF, or video and win a spot on the IDO White List. You also have a chance to get $300. Only until July 30!
How to participate
To give everyone a chance to win, we’re running the challenge on two platforms — Twitter and YouTube. The theme of the challenge is ‘Imagine a world where all payments are in crypto’ — something that we hope will happen one day!
We will accept any of the following:
- YouTube video reviews of CoinsPaid
- Twitter memes
- Twitter GIFs
Here are the main rules:
1) Subscribe to the CoinsPaid Twitter, Telegram Channel and Telegram Chat — and keep subscribed at least until the results of the challenge are announced (though we hope you’ll stay with us for much longer).
2) Create content trying to link to the theme — ‘A world where all payments are in crypto’.
3) All content should be in English only and feature CoinsPaid in some way: it can be a mention, a logo, etc. (apart from the YouTube reviews, which should be focused on CoinsPaid as the main subject).
4) Publish the content on your own social media account (Twitter or YouTube channel). Don’t forget to add:
- for a Twitter Gif/Meme: tag @CoinsPaid and include the #CoinsPaidChallenge hashtag in your tweets with content.
- for a YouTube review: Include the #CoinsPaidChallenge hashtag in the headline of your YouTube video, and also add the next description:
CoinsPaid is a leading crypto payment ecosystem. The company processed €1.25 billion worth of crypto in 2020 and €1.8 billion in 2021 so far.
It is a successful and profitable business with more than 700 merchants that has launched a CPD token and uses IDO to empower its customers. The IDO’s goal is to connect the real business with the DeFi space.
The public sale will take place soon. More info: https://bit.ly/CoinsPaid-IDO
5) Fill this form to join the challenge. You’ll need to provide your email address, social media username, a link to the content you’ve created, and an ERC-20 wallet address.
❗ Content with low quality and/or without any engagement (likes, retweets, comments) won’t be considered for the prizes.
Between July 31 and August 2, we will select 5 winners in each category (Twitter & YouTube). The two main criteria are quality and the number of interactions.
In each category, we will award 5 pieces of content with a whitelisted slot for the upcoming IDO.
Extra prize: one of the finalists will get $300. For one day only, we will open a poll in the Telegram Chat for the CoinsPaid community to choose the winner.
1) What is the deadline?
Submit your content no later than July 30, 2021.
2) Can I submit several pieces of content?
You can submit several pieces of content (of the same or different types — e.g. a video and a meme) but you can only win one prize.
3) Are all countries eligible to participate?
All countries are eligible except for the following restricted territories: Iran, North Korea, USA, and Germany (see the disclaimer for more info).
4) Any restrictions for the content?
We will not accept any content that:
- is offensive to anybody (both in terms of wording and visuals);
- features swear words;
- negatively presents CoinsPaid and its products;
- features false or incorrect information;
- was not created personally by you (plagiarism).
Include your nickname in such a way that nobody can appropriate your content: for instance, you can place it in the corner of the GIF or meme and include it in the video where it can’t be easily removed.
5) Should I show my face on a YouTube video?
You can choose if the video should feature your face or not.
Unleash your creativity! 🥳
CoinsPaid is one of the world’s largest crypto payment providers, with over $1.8 billion euro worth of crypto processed in 2021 alone. The IDO will allow us to expand into DeFi and to connect B2C users and our 700+ B2B clients (merchants) within a single unified ecosystem.