CoinsPaid becomes Cryptoprocessing.com: rebranding and more exciting updates
After an extremely successful 2019, we’ve entered 2020 under a new name: Cryptoprocessing.com. With the rebranding come a great new site and even more exciting features.
2019 was a great year for us:
- We became the world’s 2nd largest crypto processing company by the number of transactions — we’ve processed almost 200 000 BTC payments in the past 12 months;
- We are the no.1 crypto payment provider for the iGaming industry;
- The number of our clients has grown to 220+;
- We were the first processing company to pass a security audit by Kaspersky Labs;
- Our transactions can be found in almost every block on the Bitcoin blockchain.
Under the new brand Cryptoprocessing.com, we’ll continue our international expansion in 2020 helping even more businesses to accept cryptocurrency.
What we offer our clients in 2020
With more than 16 000 companies already accepting Bitcoin, the demand for crypto processing services is very high. Businesses can’t possibly build their own crypto infrastructure — it’s too complex and expensive. Besides, there are the issues of licensing, taxation, payment tracking and volatility.
That’s why any company that wants to accept cryptocurrency needs to integrate a crypto gateway. Each provider offers a different set of features and supported currencies. At Cryptoprocessing.com, we found a perfect balance between rich functionality and usability.
Right now our clients can already accept 31 cryptocurrencies, including BTC, BCH, ETH, DOGE, LTC, XRP and others. For the most popular coins — BTC, BCH, and ETH — we offer instant payments, processed in less than 3 seconds.
What’s more, you can convert the crypto you receive into fiat on the fly. Our built-in exchange supports 23 fiat currencies — more than any other processing service out there.
Settlements in crypto are available 24/7 on demand. For settlements in fiat, you can choose between USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, CAD, and AUD — once again, it’s more fiat currencies than supported by any other processing provider.
What makes us special
Cryptoprocessing.com offers a few special features for merchants and partners:
- Two ways to charge customers: channels and invoices. You can either provide your customer with a limited-time payment window and set a fixed amount to be paid — or generate a unique blockchain address where they can send any amount of crypto, any time.
- Plug and Play: automated recurring iGaming deposits from crypto wallets;
- White Label: you can operate a crypto processing business under your own brand — only we’ll do all the work.
CoinsPaid wallet release is coming up
Our expanding payment business doesn’t stop us from working on our crypto wallet. It’s almost ready, and soon we’ll announce the release date. The wallet will offer some of the same amazing features that make our gateway so popular: fiat support, instant exchange, best-in-class security and more.